Thursday, September 20, 2007

Update

Sorry I haven't had anything to share, guys! I've just moved across the country to Boulder, CO, and I'm still at the busy work of finding work and a home. Also, as I have read Eunny Jang to observe, there are only so many pictures you can take of the crumpled mass that is pre-blocked lace! I'm knitting the lace on my size 2 needles, which are also what I need to start the ribbing on my fair-isle sweater, so I won't dare to start that until the shawl is done :)

Wish me luck in my job search, andI'll get back to posting ASAP.

1 comment:

ceilpie said...

We talked about you at the weekly quilting session, getting updates on your home and job. Just wanted you to know you are missed. And we are eagerly waiting your return so we can see how your quilt top will look when it is done - the black and fireworks one.

Love you!